05 June 2008

Roasted Marshmallows and other funny things...

On Monday night we decided to have a little BBQ because we wanted to roast marshmallows. So we did hamburgers for dinner and Marshmallows for dessert. I like mine more on the crispy side...now this may be due to the fact that when I was younger and would roast marshmallows I would always catch them on fire so I had to eat them that way. In any case, sometimes I like to burn them just to eat them with charcoal. :) Well, KJ decided he wanted to burn one....Now, those that burn marshmallows know that once they catch on fire you quickly blow it out...not KJ...yes the black thing on the end of the "stick" is a burned marshmallow, not a piece of charcoal from the grill...
MMMMM...tasty!
I am not sure what this was about, but I came up from downstairs and KJ was half asleep under a basket...we really are a weird family!!!!
It has been cooler the last several days so I have put a fan in the window. Well, we had told PG not to touch it...like that works with toddlers....and he walked over and sat down by it...and stuck his finger in it...needless to say it startled him pretty good! and it took days for him to even walk close to it. But when it is OFF, that is a different story. I just thought this was cute, he knocked it over and was trying to scootch it like a truck, because of course he calls it a truck...big surprise! Anyway, hopefully he learned his lesson not to stick his finger in it when it is ON. :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Papoogah!! :)