01 June 2008

Catch up!

Sorry it has been so long....I posted a bunch right in a row...then the famine!
It is because I misplaced my camera...then when I found the camera, the memory card was not in it, so then I had to locate the memory with all the pictures! I was successful this afternoon in locating the missing card, so hopefully we can get back on track!
This is going to be a random post of funny things that have gone on in the last little bit...I decided the other day to get out my tatting stuff and make some flowers to put on cute clippies for Adara and Tahlia...and whoever else I come in contact with that has a cute girl with hair! :o) So, PG was taking lessons on how to tat! He was trying very hard....it was sweet.
Our computer was having some malfunctions the other day much to our dismay. So, KJ had to open him up and check it out to see what was going on. And what is a cool project without extra hands? (It wouldn't be much of a project at all! - at least according to PG!) Here is PG "helping" take the side off...
and here is PG "helping" blow out all the cobwebs!
Daddy was very good to let me "help"
This was just a really cute shot I got through the blinds. It was just so cute with his binki and "George" It was getting to be naptime! I love that time because he lays around a bit more and will cuddle with Mama! (that is my favorite!) I love my little boy!

No comments: