10 June 2008

My Birthday creations!!!


Last week was my birthday...and it seems that we celebrated a little everyday between Wed and Sunday! I love when that happens! :o)
These are the chocolate berry cups that I made for my birthday party Saturday night. I saw in a magazine that you can make cups from melted chocolate and just paint them up the sides...then I put blackberries, blueberries and strawberries inside then topped it with cream cheese icing! Yes, there were as tasty as they sound! :o)
This is my cake. I love rice crispy treats!!! YUMMY!! and I got the cool Castle cake Set from Wilton. Isn't it fabulous!!! :o) OK so it is not my best cake but it sure is fun and it matched the pop rock ice cream! (it's a party for you mouth and you are the guest of honor!)
This is the cake that I made for family dinner on Sunday for all the June birthdays. (Happy Birthday to ME, and Ashley and Doug!!) The bottom was carrot cake and the top part was rice crispys. (that is why the top looks like it has boils...they are the Peanut M&M's! But Ashley seemed very pleased to have a princess castle for a cake!

1 comment:

Rodrigo Z. said...

Mom!
look this cakes, it seems tasty!
hahaha You are really creative!
miss you a lot!.. I'll remember for the rest of my life your '' cup cakes '' with that sugar that I can't find in brazil...
Miss you! pretty Family!

Rodrigo Zaupa