17 June 2008

popcorn and roadrash!


On Father's day we had popcorn as a little snack before bed...like we usually do on Sunday afternoons. PG loves popcorn, just like Me! :o) He took a handful and shoved it in his mouth...in the process, a piece got stuck...

up his nose...he didn't even seem to notice that it was there stuck in his snot! It was pretty funny...really GROSS, but pretty funny!

Then today, we were out for a morning walk and he had been standing on the back of the stroller, then he sat down on his little seat. Then he noticed the buckel, which he was trying so desperately to get a hold of so he could buckle it together...unfortunately he was sitting on it and he leaned too far over and fell off the stroller, right onto the road. He landed on his forehead then slid about an inch...

He was not happy with the whole thing, nor would I have been. But I did have my little first aid kit in the stroller so we were able to get him cleaned up and calm. Then we were able to continue. He was a brave little guy!

He now looks like he got into a really bad fight...but between him and the road, I think HE won...he got up and walked away! :o)

4 comments:

Betsy B said...

Poor kid! He's tough though. I can't believe how big he is. He will be a great big brother. You look sooo great. Pregnancy agrees with you. 7 1/2 weeks to go. Hoorah!!

Heather said...

Wow, I love that you had a first aid kit with you. That's a really good idea (probably necessity) when you have a toddler--especially an active little guy like PG!! Love you!

April and Jared Fenn said...

Hey! I got your blogsite from Kim Bowman's blog! I was totally there for that roadrash and I'm still impressed with your very strong little man. I'm so happy I've been able to get to know you better! You are so awesome and I hope you never move. See ya in the morning for the morning walk.

April and Jared Fenn said...

oh p.s. here is our blog site: www.ajfenn.blogspot.com