15 June 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

I just wanted to tell all the Father's in our lives how much I love and appreciate all you do.

I have always been a "Daddy's Girl", and I want my Dad to know that I love you SOO much. Over the years you have done so much for me and my friends and now my family that I don't think I have enough hugs and kisses to say thanks! He is usually the one that gives me the hugs that make all the bad things in the world go away! I really hope you enjoy your trip! You and Mom deserve it! You are the Best...THANKS!!!

And to the other Major Dad in my life, KJ, I don't know if I have words to tell you how much I love you!!! You are everything I have ever wanted and needed. You are a wonderful Dad! And you have been a FANTASTIC husband, you put up with my complaining and you are always willing to run upstairs to get me a snack before bed. Thanks for all you do for our family!
You are AMAZING, and I hope we show you how much we appreciate you enough!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: