29 June 2008

The Denver Temple and Family!

This past weekend I went to Denver. I know I am really pregnant but my midwife said it was OK! So, I left PG at home with Daddy and went to Denver with Manda , Tahlia, Mom and Dad. It was a short trip but a very good one! I think I am going to take today off, drink LOTS of water and try to get my ankles, sausage toes, hands etc...to go back to their normal size!

Here is Papa and Tahlia waiting at the airport in SLC for our flight to DEN.
the reason we went to DEN was to go to the temple with David. What a wonderful reason to go to the DEN I think! We are so proud of him for his progress and dedication! WE LOVE YOU DAVE!!!
Here is the group of us that went to the temple. It was a beautiful Day!!!
After the temple we picked up the babies at the sitter and went back to Dave's to rest before dinner. Here is Darin with his hands full! Fortunately for him neither were crying...and actually were both rather content. Dave thought ahead and called Uncle Bob and Aunt Shirley (Dad's sister) to come for dinner and hang out with the family. I haven't seen them in several years. Heather I am not sure had ever met them. It was so good to see them again. We had a great BBQ and took lots of pictures with everyone.
Here is our family that was there...minus mom...she had enough of being in pictures...

Aunt Shirley was excited to see the babies! When James woke up she got to talk to him. :o) After the pictures and we were sufficiently FULL, the babies laid down to play. James went back and forth between wanting his binki that fell and the big flower on Tahlia's head! I love the look on Tahlia's face...it is JUST like her mom! :o)

They batted at each other and played....

one of his favorites thought was licking her arm! :o)And she was so sweet with he little outfit and big flower that we have to include on of these too! :o)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for posting the pics. Those two were so funny/cute together!

Amanda said...

who was that cute little girl? dang she is cute! It was a pretty fun trip we should do that more often!

Anonymous said...

Congrats David! The Temple is a great place. So nice for you to be together there. Love Valerie

April and Jared Fenn said...

I'm happy you had a chance to go to the temple. I've missed walking with you! Sorry I've been gone for so long- let's start walking this week. See ya on Sunday!