10 June 2008

Lagoon Day

Just over 36"!!! KJ told the ride guy that PG was tall enough to go on a ride alone (strapped in), the guy said that he had to be measured... and he had to concede that yes, PG IS over 36" in height.

And here he is on that ride... what a big kid!
Here we are on a ride... PG seems a little distracted by the earth flying by.
I had just as much fun going on the roller-coaster as PG did, there's just something about roller-coasters... Maybe it's just because I have PA and she's not allowed on most of them.
He's going to look at this when he's older and say "See! I'm great in a car, can I borrow the keys?"
The Merry-Go-Round is always fun for kids of all ages! :o) It is one of my favorites for sure.
Here's my 2 boys going up and down, up and down!!!
We had to pry PG off the ride, and the line was virtually non-existent so we hopped in line and went again...this time PG rode on a rocking bear...he thought it was great, it was just his size!
One more ride on the car and then headed to lunch...there was a little boy afraid to go by himself so he went with PG, I think they enjoyed it....from the plastered smiles on their faces.

2 comments:

Rodrigo Z. said...

=DDDDDDD
hahaha
Fun day with family!!
=D Jon looks different, more young I dont know.. =D
and you mOm.. You Looks really pregnant! I'm send good Vibrations from Brazil for you... have a great end of pregnancy.. Miss you all!
love you!.

April and Jared Fenn said...

We should go to Lagoon together- Logan and Garen would have a great time together.