12 September 2008

Ward Camp Out

We went to the ward Camp-out up Ogden Canyon in the middle of NOWHERE....we had fun...Once we got there!!!  We decided not to camp over night (since it was really cold in the mountains and we have a 1 month old....)

But we did go up for dinner and hung out with the people in our ward.
(having said that, I look at this picture and realize that I am not doing much interacting with people as I am sitting by myself....There were people by us before...I swear!  
I do have a disease you know!)
We even stayed for the bonfire...I was a little sad that they didn't have marshmallows though.
But it was nice to have some warmth...
PG liked the freedom to run around and interact with other kids.  He is also a very big mooch!
This little girl had skittles...he wanted to be their best friends.  
I thought these girls looked so cute all bundled up together by the fire.  
Ward functions are so fun!!!  I love our ward!
We made our way back out of Liberty better than we found our way in...and we made it home safe and sound.  It was a good time!

No comments: