04 September 2008

My 2 silly beans!

Here are my two little silly beans!  They are so "cute and funny"  but just like my roomate that used to say that..."they are better in person"!  But if you don't see us regularily, or at all...I guess this will do!  :o)
My 2 little blondies!  

Sleeping beauty
Yet another great pic of Daddy eating PG!  YUMMY fun!!!
PG was "helping" with PD and hit his head...he didn't like keeping the ice pack on his head...it was too cold!  (imagine that!)

He still loves clothes baskets...hey if I could fit in one I would probably play in there too!
This is PD's cute cowlick, right in the front of her head...it is a perfect pretty swirl but I am sure it will be the baine of her existence when she gets older!  :o)
Here they are again....when she cries he says "shh shh shh"  just like mama!  (That is what his mouth is doing in this picture!)
We went to the park the other day and some little kid drove up in this truck...with permission he jumped in and didn't want to get back out!  I showed him how to push the peddle and make it drive and it really freaked him out. But he still liked to sit there!

She is definately "toadally cool"  (this one is for you Donna and crew!!!)  
Look at those cute tootsies!!!
today was the first time that I laid her down to play and she acutally laid there and looked around for about 10 minutes and didn''t scream her head off!  It was cute!  

2 comments:

Coby & Jill said...

she's a cutie, laura!!! i still think she looks just like you!

Betsy B said...

Hey! I remember when I was 'cute and funny'. I think they got me beat as far as that goes!