11 September 2008

matching cousins!

So this was NOT planned.  We went to Grandma and Papa's for dinner and at the end of the evening like always we get our kids ready for bed in hopes that they will fall asleep on the way home and can thus be stuck right into bed (for that matter they will be stuck right into bed anyway!)  well, Manda dressed Tahlia and I dressed PD and it turns out that randomly we picked out the same outfits for our little girls...  
So here they are, our littl matching girls!
(you might even think that we shop at the same places...and together,
that we even have the same outfits...)
Tahlia is 5 months older than PD...I think Manda is right it is only a matter of time before PD gets bigger.
This was a week and a half ago...so she wasn't a smiley girl yet.
Look at those eyelashes!  She is almost as cute as PD!  :o)  (J/K Manda, I really think she is BEAUTIFUL!  I am just biased towards my own!  :o) )

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, I know that she is beautiful. She comes by it hosestley. PD is very cute too.

princessyaya52 said...

you better believe she comes by it honestly...you can't get that kind of look from a bottle! :o)