23 September 2008

bye-bye...pretty toes!

SO...the other day we said good bye to our old friend...MiKaH the toyota...He was a good fellow while he lasted...but he got old and died so we sold him to the junk yard where parts of him will live on...in other cars! It was kinda sad to see him go, but it is for the best!  Farewell Old Friend!

You know you have a toddler when things get quiet and you know you have to go check on them because they are most likely in something they shouldn't be!  And I should just know to take the camera with me...because most likely it will be something "bad" but funny!  Like this for instance!
See  his pretty toes....He did it all by himself!
And the purple fingers...they are LOVELY!
He managed to NOT get any on the carpet!
and only one little spot on his shirt!  
Over all not too bad!  :o)

1 comment:

Danna said...

Riley painted his brother's sheets one day with my craft paint, but since I am a lazy girl when it comes to painting my nails I have not had any little fingers get into that!! :) Now you'll be able to tell him when he is a teenager that he did infact wear nail polish! :) Ha Ha!!