05 September 2008

bunny smiles!!!


I had to post these.  We got the cutest bunny towel from someone in our ward, and when I first put it on her head and wrapped her up she put her hands up to her mouth and was sucking on them...and she looked like a little bunny eating a carrot or something...but like always the camera is always too far away to catch the moment...but here is our bunny anyway!

She is a cute bunny I have to say!  (no bias whatsoever!)
This morning I was able to get her to smile for the camera!  So, I helped her a bit...
but it worked!
Then she could do it on her own too!

I love when they can smile!!!

3 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

So cute! I love the smile pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

So so precious these pictures....Just treasures forever. Thanks for sharing. Love ya Grandma Valerie

Anonymous said...

Yes,she is really cute and beautiful.