10 September 2008

Update on PG!



Up close and personal with PG.....

everyone that has had a second child knows that the 1st child does some crazy things in order to feel like they are getting ample amounts of love and attention!  PG has figured out that doing things that the baby does gets him attention... He likes to sit in her spots...like this one for ex.  I think he is tooooo big for the car seat!(of course he has been too big for it since he was 6 months old...but who's counting!  :)
We went for a drive through the emmigration canyon and I was talking to my brother on the phone while I fed PD and PG decided to "drive"  he is so happy behind the wheel of a car...behind the wheel of anything that goes really!
And he also wants to do everything that Mom does...so he stole my resistance band and did his leg exercises!  and there you have it....
the update in a  nutshell...PG is still our wonder PG - into everything and making us smile!  (and cry sometimes when he decides to headbutt one of us!)

4 comments:

Betsy B said...

Cute kids. Cute family. Hot mama!! You guys are having so many fun adventures.

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I love it when stuff like that happens. It is hilarious, and they (the child) gets a rush from it for some reason. LOL

BTW... I noticed on the side of your blog that you have a link to our blog, but it is using our real names. I know this is absurdly outrageous, but can you please change it? Enrique and Diggy, or Blue Ribbon Family.... PLEASE?!? *blushing* I dont care what it gets changed to (Completely Nuts would work too!), but if you could please change it, I would so greatly appreciate it!

Rodrigo Z. said...

Cute!
just this world!
=D

miss you

April and Jared Fenn said...

Man, I have really been a SLACKER lately with checking up on my friend's blogs. Looks like she is just growing like crazy! What a darling family you guys are. I miss our walks and talks... I'd really like to start walking again. Next week I'm home Tuesday and Thursday.