30 September 2008

Family Home Evening!


Last night for family home evening, we make shirts for Halloween.  We just bought some white shirts and iron-ons and ironed them on! (I GOT THEM AT JOANN'S)  It was fun, we also made cookies...YUMMY!

Here is KJ hard at work, ironing!
peeling...
Wearing!
Aren't we so cute!
This is my shirt up close...
and they all glow in the dark too!  
I love glowing things!  :o)
(If you click on the picture and make it bigger, you can actually see the outline of the bat too.)

Here is PG's first cookie dunking....

3 comments:

Bettie said...

That is a very cute idea for costumes. I think Bryce would even wear one of those. Isobel and Eva have decided to be Care Bears - but they like to be a little origional - so Isobel will be Pet Bear (wearing sweats with a panda picture on it - apparently the panda is her pet) and Eva will be Cheer Bear (the one with the rainbow) and they don't really even care if they get hearts on their bums - however, I insist;)

Danna said...

Too fun, where in the world did you find such cute iron ons? Only in Utah I guess! :) I have become addicted to iron on printer paper, but I just read about doing freezer paper stencils on shirts and I think that will be my next venture!! Thanks for sharing a fun FHE, I think I might steal it! :)

April and Jared Fenn said...

Super cute idea! You are the cutest darn family. I don't think I could get my hubby to wear a halloween shirt. I'd have to beg him. I came by your house on Thursday to go on a walk. Your van was there but no one answered the door. I didn't go walking today because I'm sick.