31 August 2007

"Ender" has arrived...

So the new laptop came the other day....KJ is SOOOOO excited. Just to be a goofy wife, I sent him on a scavenger hunt when he got home from work to find all the parts. I am a brat! (but I have never denied this fact!) anyway, he says he enjoyed the hunt....here are the pics of PG and KJ finding clues and "parts"...it was short but fun. :o) Manda is the one that gave me the idea to make him hunt for the Ender, she said I should hide things under the mounting pile of dishes that he hadn't done, and under the laundry that needed folded...but I decided, as much as I may have wanted to, it was better not to! It all worked out this way. :o)

"Garen is my favorite toy" and the power cord was in PG's toy box.
"SUN + ROOM+BED" the install CD's and booklets were in this box that I put on the bed in the sun room.
"CD's = install, listen, entertain" I found that he doesn't know where I keep the CD collection. heehee!!
GOOD JOB!
I don't remember the last clue but it was about sleep. And there under our pillows was "Ender", the new laptop. Notice PG was put down and Ender was picked up! (I just have to tease KJ about things like that!) PG didn't seem to mind....
in a heartbeat he was up and standing at the window, longing for the great outdoors! Well, that is all for now. Until next time, Love ME!

No comments: