01 August 2007

Oldest and youngest!

We got to hang out with Ethan and Margaret and Margaret's mother for a few days while they out here. PG always loves having more people to entertain him! :o) Don't we all! haha
This is kind of a cool picture because this is my parents oldest and current youngest grandchild. Ethan will always be the oldest but before long PG won't be the youngest anymore! :o) We spent the day shopping with Margaret and her mom for misc. stuff. It was very successful. (notice her really cute new purple shirt!) I mainly bought school supplies....hey when you can get 3-ring binders for $.99, it is soooo worth it! :o)
That is all I have for now, I just wanted to share the pics of my babies! (Ethan used to be one of my babies....he just got bigger somewhere along the line...) Later,
Love ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Garen is only younger in apearance!