08 August 2007

run-away baby!


So I haven't written for a few days. Not much to tell I guess, or I am too lazy! either way, here we are again.

And as you can tell, PG is ready to bare it all!!! I thought this was funny. I know all kids do this when they get mobile, so here is PG's debut! I was changing him this morning, you just let go for one second and they are off. I did just that, and a second was all he needed to flip over and make a break for it! In no time (1.2 seconds flat) he was across the room and standing on the entertainment center. It was too cute. I hope this isn't too offensive...I just think he is funny! If nothing else in this picture you can see how tall and lean this little man really is.

Later, he was making his usual rounds around the house. He starts at the couch, goes all the way across makes his way around the rocking chair, across the table to the door, crawls to the chair then across the chair and entertainment center, then scales the fireplace front to the love seat then to the jumper. gets down and crawls down the hall to play, I was taking a video of his trek around the house. Because I had the camera (electronics, the baby's favorite toy) so he started coming for me and the camera. His newest thing is shaking his head and/or leaning his head to one side then the other. So I was finally able to get a picture of it. I know I am his mom, but he is really cute. I guess it just comes down to the fact that I am in love with my family! Until next time. I hope all is well with you!
Love, ME

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

garen is sssoooooo cute!!!

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Oh! What a sweetie! I wanna kidnap him soon!