28 August 2007

Garen at 9 months!


Time sure does fly. PG turned 9 months yesterday! YEAH!! He is definitely our little man. He has 4 teeth now (the front 2 on top and bottom). He loves to eat whatever we are eating and is now "refusing" to be spoon fed. He purses his lips and shakes his head "no", then quickly picks up whatever finger food is on his tray and shoves it in his mouth! He is mr. independent now and eating is a "do it himself project". He is now signing a few things. He does MORE, ALL DONE, and I LOVE YOU! I hope you enjoy the slide show of pictures that I took this morning for his 9 mo. birthday.

Today I get to start piano lessons too. I am very excited. So, this is the keyboard that we got last night so I can practice! I have always wanted to take piano but have never made time and money for it. A week or 2 ago, Jon's mom offered to teach me so that someday I can teach PG, and all of my other children. It is exciting to learn new things and feel like I am bettering myself, not just as a Mom. :o)

No comments: