22 August 2007

"Little" update...

The other day we got in the car to go to Grandma's house and sadly enough, it wouldn't start. All the power was still working, i.e, the lights, radio, annoying seat beat dinging...which let me to the conclusion that the battery was fine and the starter went bad. Well Papa came over to help me, and sure enough a new starter did the trick. :o) Towards the end PG woke up and came out to "help". The best help was that he just laid back and drank his milk with no complaints while he watched grandpa. I love how he puts his feet up and lounges in the stroller when he is drinking. :o)
So, we got it fixed and it is running great now! Thank Papa! You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!
The other day Garen started clapping. He is sooo cute. He shakes his head "no' and claps his hands. he is very funny. He doesn't really say "no" he just likes to shake his head.
The other day I was exercising and I was lifting my knees to my elbows off to the side. and I looked over my shoulder at him and he was standing up holding onto the rocking chair...lifting his leg. I had to giggle. I guess now is a good time to learn how to exercise. :o)

This stack of money cracks me up! How often in your life can you say that you have 550 1 dollar bills just laying around? I certainly have never had it happen before.
A friend of ours is going to Georgetown for law school. He was in need of a good, cheap laptop. So, we decided to sell him Jon's. (This way, Jon gets to upgrade for "half price") anyway, He worked for Red Lion Hotel, he drove the courtesy shuttle to the airport. so he got lots of tips. so when he paid us for the laptop, he paid us in $1.00 bills! We are still giggling over that one! This is what 550 $1 looks like all laid out on a table.
This is what is looks like to have a baby play in a pile of cash. It reminds me of Alex P. Keaton from Family ties that always had a dream of swimming in a vault of money. Now, it isn't all that exciting because they are all $1's but it is still funny! :o) Well, I should run! Until next time.....

Love ME

1 comment:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Garen looks as if he has no clue what to do with all that money!

"....go get a new bottle....gotta get a friend for George.....and a new diaper sounds good about now...."

LOL