04 September 2007

Labor day weekend

Over the last week I have been making cards. I make them for my Mom. (I figure if she is going to pay for birthday cards for the family, she may as well pay me...right?) I apologize in advance for whom ever will receive this card but I had to share. This one is my favorite of all the 15 that I have made in the last week.

I just thought my dragon is really cute. I hope you enjoy it...who ever the luck recipient is to any of my cards. I did work hard to make them nice for Mom to give them to you! :o)

I am not the only one loving the piano. KJ loves to practice. He is excited to get good at playing Fur Elise. Not to mention PG LOVES the piano! Every chance he gets he wants to get up and play. When I am practicing he comes over and dances while I play and he presses keys, then dances some more! It is funny!!Any, They put on the practice thingy (the keys light up and show you where to press to play the song.) and PG was playing "If Your Happy and you Know It" He and his daddy were sooo proud...Mom is too! :o)
This past weekend has been WONDERFUL. I love long weekends because I get to have Jon for an extra day. :o) So, yesterday we packed a lunch and loaded that car and went for a drive up MillCreek Canyon. It was really beautiful. I got a good dose of "Green" which is always nice for this eastern girl!
We parked and got out to take some pictures. the car was really close to a tree so I put PG on the top of the car so I didn't drop him or hurt us. He happily crawled over to daddy! he's so cute!
Look, a square rock. KJ is so cute too! He didn't have sandels on so he didn't get wet but we got a few great pictures just the same. :o)

This is PG and I, we had our toes in the freezing cold mountain stream. PG didn't like it so much but after a few minutes I got used to it. It was a good time!
We also took a new family picture. Of course it isn't the "best" because the camera was set on a drain pipe then I had to walk through the creek to get to the boys and get positioned without falling in...it was fun, but a little hairy at times. so it is what it is! Our Goofy family!
This one was just TOO cute not to include. I love happy boys! :o)
Here is PG with his little teeth! IF you look closely you can see all 4 of them. This is also cool, because we were at the doctor's office the other day and we asked if we could turn PG around in the car. The answer was obviously yes. He is 23-24 pounds and has great head control so the doctor said he was fine to put forward facing. It makes it so much easier to get him in and out now! He is just too big for his own good. :o) Put cute as heck! Jon mentioned yesterday that he keeps thinking that Garen is behind. Like he should be doing more things than he is. I think he is doing great. He says mama, dadda, shakes his head no and nods yes on occasion. He signs I love you, more, and milk. He crawls proficiently and furniture walks with the best of them. He now stand without holding on and contemplates taking that first step...and he is only 9 mo. old. I think he is fine. Maybe I will do a language assessment on him and see how he fairs.
We were supposed to go camping down in central UT but our friends that we were going with had to cancel, due to some family concerns. So we set up our tent in the front yard and slept outside at home. The weather was PERFECT! (although in the night from sat/sun. is started to sprinkle so we had to jump up and put the rain tarp on. it was funny. This is PG helping me take the tent down. He is a good helper. :o) He didn't sleep outside with us. We just put him to bed in his room and opened the window. We could here him better from the tent than we can from our room. It was fun. :o)
Hope your weekend was great too! Love you!
Love ME

No comments: