14 September 2007

Big things over the few days!

Grandma Buckman gave me some little songs to start teaching PG the notes on the keyboard. When I got home, I was practicing and PG wanted to help, so I showed him D and sang the little song. He got his little pointer fingers out and was hitting the keys just like I showed him. Sometimes his little hand would accidentally hit other keys with his hand but he was so cute!

"hot dog D on a bun"

I introduced PG to Mac and cheese. Just for a change of flavor I made oodles of noodles for him. I think he liked them. ..
OODLES OF NOODLES!!! Yummy!
Not as much as the Mac and Cheese!I had a Mary Kay party last night. We did a foot spa class. PG was giving daddy a hard time about going to bed so he came in to see us. He sat on Grandma's lap and tried soo hard to get to the water. But her water was too hot. so I took him and my water was just right. He stood like that for about 5 minutes. It was fun. He is a cutie! And now he has nice soft, clean feetsies! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! Nice foot bath for you all! Garen is having a fun life!VMB