23 December 2008

The tree....FINALLY!

There she is...in all the splendor of a belated decorating FHE!
Like I said before, I haven't made time for decorating, other things have seemed more important, like finding our clothes and painting...
But KJ insisted that we decorate even though it is just a few days before Christmas...I am glad, because it is s

As per tradition....we had to lay under the tree...this is my favorite part of decorating the tree!

and I think PD liked it too! :o)
(I am glad that we have a soft tree!!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! :) I haven't even bothered with Christmas at my apartment. I'm always over at Ty's, & there's a Christmas tree there, so I figure I'm good :) I love the laying under the tree picture lol :)

Bettie said...

Good job on the tree - it's beautiful. Hey, did you get that orange stiped shirt at old navy? If so - I just bought the same shirt :)