02 December 2008

Happy #2 Little Guy!

Here it is...PG's cake! If you only know 1 thing about PG it is probably that he LOVES trucks, so it stands to reason that I would make him one for his cake!
I personally like the fire hydrant and hose, it is my favorite part!


It was so funny, I lit the candle and he blew it out, so I lit it again...and he did it again,
he wasn't waiting for the singing....he just wanted to blow out the candle.
Finally Isaiah lit it and I held his mouth until we got through the song!

He liked the presents...Thanks Aunt Manda and family for the blocks!
And Thanks Moore Family for the truck! :o)
(the best was Grandma was giving him a hard time about putting the paper on the floor, (she was teasing) so he would tear it off and look at her as he threw it on the floor and LAUGH! it was funny!
Daddy liked the card from Tera and Isaiah...wind in the sails!
And we got him a tent! He really likes it. and it is big. I wasn't expecting it to be that big, but I am glad that it is.
Happy Birthday Big Guy!! We love you!

No comments: