02 December 2008

The moment we have been waiting for!!!!!

After what has seemed like an eternity....we finally are home owners!

The pic is a bit blurry but here it is...KJ carrying me over the threshold!
It really is ours, we have the keys for it an everything.
We actually signed the papers yesterday but were unable to get the keys until today. So we picked up the keys and took our first load of boxes over to the house. We have to do some painting and mold control and replace the water heater and fix the deck but all and all it is in pretty decent shape and we are excited to get to work so we can move in in a week or two.

We even had our first house guests! Notice the couches...they are only one of the MANY things that we inherited with the house along with some lamps, a desk, tools and tons of other things...it is fun to discover all the extras that we get too. :)
I am excited to get cleaning and painting so I can decorate for Christmas! We have a great Bay window for our Christmas Tree!!!!
Until later, there you have it....we are now up to our eyeballs in debt....I mean Homeowners!
PS, it was really cute, I asked PG if we should live here...and said "yeah!" it was really cute!!!

6 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Congrats! Enjoy being up to your eyeballs in debt, or I mean a house! ;)

Unknown said...

Hooray! :) I'm so excited for you!! :)

Betsy B said...

That is just awesome!!! I'm way happy for you guys.

April and Jared Fenn said...

Nice that I had to find out that you were buying a home in Ward Council and not from you! :) I'm truly happy for you guys and we will miss you.

Martha said...

Congrats you guys! It is nice having a place to call your own and do what you want with. Enjoy it!

Danna said...

Congrats!! The funny thing is your in the same neighborhood as my good friend and your house even looks simular! Small World!! Love ya!