02 December 2008

Randomness.... again.....

If you look at this blog regularly, then you will know that I am BEHIND....AGAIN! Sorry.
There really is no good excuse, just laziness....and lack of time. We are in the process of buying a house so I have been trying to get ready to move....and for some reason my kids like to have my attention when they are awake....so most of the time I choose them over you...I would say sorry, but I am not, at least not for that reason! Anyway, I will marathon post today and you will be all caught up! :o) and I will be too! Enjoy!!

He is a big boy and likes to sit on the potty...unfortunately that sitting is all he does....
but it was so funny, he was hugging his big duck while sitting!

Logan was blessed in Nov. so we went up of course...here are the 2 babies together...
it is amazing the difference of only 6 weeks.

the big boys liked playing in the leaves together...they are really having fun together these days, they are closer to dev. levels now that they are older and they don't change as fast. They are cute to watch and PG LOVES to play with "der-ik"
PG: Man of Mystery, and stealer of other peoples clothes and shoes! :o)

No comments: