23 December 2008

Candy houses


It is that time of year again....
Christmas time is my FAVORITE time of year! I LOVE to decorate and bake and celebrate the true joy of the season! This year the season has had a bit of a damper on it, since we have been trying to get settled into our new home. I have been painting and moving and trying to empty boxes and keep my sanity all at the same time, so "Christmas" has been put on the back burner!
But slowly a few things are still happening, like candy houses...
Yeah for candy!
Hard at work....and hard at eating!
Now that is HAPPINESS...unlimited candy before bed!
chuck decorating...he just liked to dip the candy into the icing and eat the icing and dip again! YUM
There they are!
and this is what happenes when you make a chocolate roof and the sun comes out!

Incase we didn't learn from Willy Wonka... or Hansel and Gretle for that matter....you shouldn't live in a candy house!

1 comment:

April and Jared Fenn said...

What fun! Looks like you are really enjoying the new house. I love the Christmas tree. I bet Christmas was extra special celebrating in a new house. :)