16 May 2008

Random moments from the last few days!

I know, my life seems to be just a never ending blog of random moments. But they are what make up my existence. Without these random moments of whatever they happen to be...my life would really be nothing. My life really just consists of Going to the park, riding my bike pulling PG in the trailer, going for walks, or just sitting around in and outside being amused at whatever it is that PG has decided to do. He is getting into reading books a lot more these days and he is signing and talking a ton! Hopefully we can get a good video of him signing his new book, it is really cute when he signs "deer". On the up side to my mundane life, I am getting a really nice tan and a lot of exercise. :0) Ok, My life isn't really that bad, and this is what I have wanted to do my whole life. I am just being emotional right now - it is almost 1 am and I am as you can tell, not sleeping...even though I am exhausted...sleep does not come, so I thought I would try to be productive.
So, here it is...the random silliness from PG for the week. :o)
He is learning to walk his bike. I am so proud of him, we have been working on this concept for a while now and he is doing it.
Next step, Pedaling! He can get the bike to go about 3 inches using the pedals, which is a really good start...we just need to master it. I think it helps that he sits in a trailer behind my bike at least once a day and watches me and how I get the bike to move. :o)
Engineering minds at work!
I made a milkshake the other day for dinner and he drank a bit and when he decided he didn't want anymore....he painted it on his head with his thumb....
I have no idea where he comes up with these things!
He is also learned how to drink milk from the cereal bowl when the cereal is gone.
If only he could drink from a big boy cup and not spill as well as he does with the cereal bowl.
He knows that keys open things...he wanted to go back "aht" (out) and the door was locked, so he found my keys and spend 15 minutes trying to get them to open that darn door.
poor guy, he is so neglected....he had to stay in for an hour or 2.
And last but not least...he loves the broom!
We have a big broom and a little broom that goes with the dust pan, he swept the kitchen floor for an hour the other day (at least it seemed that long) and he is so cute.
Not to mention that it makes him happy!
When baby is happy...the mommy is happy!!!

No comments: