07 May 2008

More Logan Fun!


This past weekend, my niece's husband graduated from USU! WOOHOOO!!!! So, to Logan we went. Because his Master's hooding was on Friday, only PG and I went up with Grandma and Papa. PG once again enjoyed getting outside. We found him a little pink scooter. In as much as he could care less about the color of the scooter....He was really longing for something else. David-Scott or Ashley's big bikes....
Fortunately he was a good sport and stayed on his scooter and scooted around until it was time to put it away...
Look at my little man cleaning up to go inside! Thanks David-Scott and Ashley for playing outside with PG, he had a great time!
After graduation was over, we were in want of some scenery and PG was in need of a nap, so we took a drive up Logan Canyon. We drove up to Bear Lake and looked around at the lookout, took a picture and headed back...in case you were wondering you can't get to Tony Grove yet! Unless you have a snowmobile! :o)
This is just a picture that I snapped at one of my favorite places in the canyon, the Bat Caves. It is just so beautiful, I thought I would share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Benjamin knows how PG feels, he would also like to ride a big bike. Anthony tried on our walk the other night, but his bike was a little far from the ground, and Benjamin wanted down. He also wanted the potty, but he had to hold it, because home was not in sight yet. He made it home, run inside, and then went back outside to show daddy his new jumping tricks. Anthony rode his bike on our walk, and he listened very well. Both have been doing ok, they have been feeling sick, and wanting mommy. I try to do the best I can, but sometimes it just does not seem to be enough. Anthony has been doing better in school, and Benjamin has been doing better with ABC's. Doug and I work a lot, but try to make the best of our time with the boys. I just love the waterfall picture, nicely done. It is nice to see Mom and Dad in the pictures also. Well back to my busy life. Golda