19 May 2008

Garen Claus...


This was SOOOO funny. Last night we were at Grandma and Papa Hook's house eating popcorn and hanging out. We were in the basement - it was cooler down there. PG goes over to the fireplace, and realizes that the door open. He stood up, peeked over the chair and yelled "BY-BYEEE!!!" So I gave my standard reply, "Bye-Bye, Have fun and be good" (he says bye-bye to me a lot!) and he ducted behind the chair...into the fireplace! It was WAY too cute and funny not to take a picture....and boy was he mad when I took him out! He liked his new house! I am such a Meany Mommy!!!



2 comments:

Vinicius Molling said...

I can see in this pictures that garen is bigger than before!(when I was there). Actually, this is normal!, but I don't see him since january, so, it is a good surprise see Garen's size :)

Bye! Viniwinni

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh.. I can't believe how big he's getting!! I guess it's been awhile since I saw you!