17 May 2008

Chalk art!

It is kind of fun to live "downtown" Bountiful. I am able to walk around and ride my bike places more than drive. I got gas in my car yesterday and it had been 13 days since my last fill-up. PG also enjoys being outside riding in the stroller, or his bike or the bike trailer or just walking...with a monkey on his back (we have a kid leash - see the planetarium pictures). Anyway, In walking around main street the last few days the sidewalks have filled up with sidewalk chalk art, for the annual sidewalk chart art festival. Who has that? Apparently Bountiful! :o) But it was cool to walk around and see the different pictures. I took several pictures and I am mainly posting these for Melissa, I think there are several that you will enjoy. There are some that are so amazing you can hardly tell they are on the sidewalk. :o)
Having said that, I really do hope you ALL enjoy the pictures! :o)Pumpkin Patch
"Great-great granddaughter of the woman whow discovered Columbus lost at Sea."
a little bit more up close to see detail better!
Portrait of an Indian woman
Put your feet here for the best view...
nice duck butts!
"Eye of the Beholder"
I can hear that!
"Vishnu"
"Makato"
"take a ride on the waterslide"

2 comments:

Melissa said...

In my opinion, "Eye of the beholder" is the best one! The portraits are really well done to, and of course I have a soft spot for the anime one. ^-^

ty Ya-ya
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Laura these are amazing!!!!! Thank you for sharing them. I should have looked sooner so I could have gone down to see them! Love you tons, Grandma V