23 April 2008

Princess Adara's blanket

Since it took me a year and a half after PG to get his blanket finished and now he feels no attachment to it...I decided to get PA's finished before...which in reality was my intention with PG's but because of a frustrating sewing machine my plan was thwarted...but not this time! I finished!!!!
It is a pinwheel design with a fleece backing! I like it a lot! My mom looked at it and said...wow, that is busy! But I like busy! Hopefully PA will too! :o)
Here is the pinwheel square up close. I should have gotten a pic. of one with a darker colored button on it. But if you look close you can see the button that I tied into the it. It adds a little more character! :o)


3 comments:

Amanda said...

The quilt is very cute. You did a great job. But are you sure you want to refer to her as "PA." I thought you were talking about Pennsylvania.
Easily Confused!

Bettie said...

Love the quilt. I like busy, too!

Melissa said...

Wow you finished it!
You got done fast.
It's beautiful!
You even have cute pink buttons on it! ^-^
Any way I love it!