18 April 2008

baby...animals!

Last weekend we went to Logan cuz my neice's baby was being blessed, since we always enjoy time in Logan, we went up Saturday. American Heritage Farm had their baby animal days. So Joy and I took a bunch of kids to pet the animals....or be licked by animals....as in this case. This may look like a baby cow, but it really is full grown. It is just miniature. He sure thought PG tasted yummy...PG just giggled! It was so cute!
We saw lambs, llamas, Alpacas, bunnies, chicks, sheep being sheered, snakes and other reptiles and horses too...all PG wanted to do was push the stroller around. and if he couldn't push our stroller, he would run away to some other family and steal their stroller! This boy and "grucks"
If he wasn't pushing it, he was trying to latch the buckles...this is how I distract him in the store...I show him the seatbelt on the cart and he is "appy" for 10-15 minutes! It is great!
I LOVE this picture. He ran to the fence to watch the horse drawn wagon...
This is us on the horse drawn wagon....much warmer than our last wagon ride...I got sunburned!

This is PG on his first pony ride. I couldn't ride but I got my face painted! :o)SUPERMAN! PG just laughs!
and this is baby James. The affor mentioned blessed baby. He is a cutie! Congrat Heather and Darin...we love you!!

No comments: