10 April 2008

FINALLY!!!!!

When I was pregnant with PG I made him a quilt....unfortunately my sewing machine gave me fits and I got frustrated and put it away. Well, in the move it resurfaced...I now have a new sewing machine, thanks to Santa and my loving husband 2 Christmases ago, so I thought I would give it another try...you know try to clean up the never ending pile of projects. (And since we are having a new one I need to start working on her's.) So I unpicked the crazy seams from years ago and put new ones in and tied it while I watched a movie last night! (August Rush, is a good movie btw) Anyway, here it is! It is kinda crazy but I like it.


PG likes it too! :o)


5 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I need you to teach me these things! :) Wtg... great looking blanket!

Heather said...

The quilt looks great! I love the colors. And August Rush is a good one.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! It was so good to see you guys- we love you lots.
Saulls family

Bettie said...

I remember that quilt...it has been a long time ;) It is amazing how projects pile up, and up, and up. Especially when it comes to fabric. I bet it feels good to get it done. Way to go!
(I saw August Rush on the plane home from Ireland. It is good.)

Vinicius Molling said...

Hey Pabst!!!

I miss you family!

Jon told me about his brother and

I'm so sorry to hear that. Sorry

for the late. How are Garen? How

are yoy, Laura? And Jon? How are

you? About your jobs, news,

family...

I am studying a lot, next year I

will finish my electrotechnical

course and I will do medice at

college. I will send you, Laura, my

sister with duck pans's picture

for you :)

Again, I really miss you! Bye, I

hope you notice me ;)

Hugs! Viniwinni =P