07 April 2008

Dirt, Bubbles and Family!

I wanted to post these a little while back, but I just my hands on them. Then with other things going on in our lives...I haven't posted in a bit. But here they are. We went to my sister's house to help her after the baby and it was a really nice day so we went outside to play. PG found some stray snow/ice in the garden. So he thought he should sit down and have a taste.


While he was there, he thought he would play in the mud too! It was gross! He is for sure...
ALL BOY!!
BUBBLES!!!!

We went out and played with bubbles the other day. I am not sure who had more fun, PG or Daddy! :o) It is fun to have children...you have an excuse to act like one and no one looks at you funny!

It was so fun to use the wand and spin in a circle. The bubbles went everywhere and the smiles were plentiful too!This was taken at the viewing for Phil. At the end I put PG in his jammies and he sat on the couch with daddy and just chilled!
Here are a few pictures from the funeral. The bright side of a tragedy is family! Being able to get together and enjoy love support and laughter in the face of sadness. It was good to see everyone...I just hope we make time for each other more often then the sad times!
PG saw the "gruck" and was headed for a ride, but got distracted by the noise that his shoes make on the headstones! The simple joys of life!!
Here is the Pabst/Buckman picture
and the Pabst/Haltiner picture!

It was good to see family and enjoy the pie! We love you all!!! :o)

YUMMY!!!

Hugs and kisses to you all!!

1 comment:

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Love the pictures of your family. I wasn't able to be there for the funeral so thanks for posting pictures of that!
Chanelle (Jon's cousin)