30 April 2008

few randoms!

After KJ's party was over, Mindy and I were bathing the kids trying to settle them down for the night, after a long day of playing hard and I heard a knocking on a window...and it sounded like it was comming from the kitchen....now we only have 3 window in the house and only skylights in the kitchen....yeah, can you guess what Dave and Jon were doing?
This is my view from the kitchen looking up!
Silly boys...oh the things I have to look forward to when PG gets bigger!!
KJ's Mom gave me a bike. (Which I am soooo excited about!) the only problem is that there is nowhere to put PG so I can't really ride a lot. So, KJ said I was allowed to get a bike trailer...as long as I use it! PG is SOOOO happy with the new "gruck". It was great to see his delight as we started down the street. Sorry, I would have gotten a picture of that, but I was driving the bike. :o) When we got back and I went to take him out he said, "No, Mommy, No!" It was cute, too bad for bed time!!! There is always tomorrow right! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I am so proud of you!!! Grandma Buckman