04 December 2007

Random pics from the last week!

So, I have taken some random pictures over the last week and just wanted to share. Here are a few new things that PG is doing since he turned 1...

We got a little bit of snow so PG wanted to test it out...he decided to eat the sand in the sand pile...

He decided that he didn't like his hands cold....Bad Mom, needs to buy gloves for the poor little guy!
Then on Saturday we got a big snow....


I made PJ's for PG, I also made PJ pants for me and I have the fleece to make KJ a pair too. I am sure pics. will follow. I think for KJ's I will have to pay attention to the pattern and make sure that I get his duckies right side up. (yikes)
This is PG looking at one of his new favorite books...Who loves baby? It is a book that has pictures of family members that love him...Papa, Dada, Mama...
Where is PG? Our little mountain man...climbing to the top of the world...
or at least to whatever it is he wants to reach!

After Activity days, PG found the cup that had the leftover blue paint...it looked like a tasty drink!
Sometimes he like to eat his bink instead of sucking on it!
Cutie Garen the Reindeer!
He likes to play with kitchen utensils! Baker in the making!
Temple square from the conf. center after the 1st pres. Christmas Devotional! So pretty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garen is so cute! I love the PJs. This way, when he looks down, the animals are right side up for HIM! It always bugged me to have to take off my shirt to see the pretty design when I was little. And I'll have to try lying under our tree...!

Anonymous said...

I feel like garen in the second picture down when I have to go out in the snow myslef. Dan the Man