18 December 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary! I know, 3 doesn't seem like a lot but it is a good start on the way to 100! You have to have your 3rd. sometime! :o) and yesterday was ours. KJ was a real sweetheart and surprised me with roses and a chocolate orange. He said he was going to buy only 3 roses but the single ones didn't smell so he had to go with the dozen...aren't they beautiful?


I am very blessed to have not 1 but 2 wonderful men in my life that love and care for me. I thank the Lord everyday for my husband and all the blessings that we enjoy together! I think we make a good team...
I LOVE YOU KING JON!
You will always be a MY King!!!
We didn't go do anything yet, but we will go out to dinner and a play tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

SO pretty! Happy Anni....belated of course!