17 December 2007

BIG BLUE!!!!

First....Here is a picture of PG with a tin pan hat. it was really funny. He is cute regardless of what he is wearing! :o)

I love the look "What you talkin' bout Willis?"
The things we do to our children...all in the name of entertainment and a good picture! :O)
Last but not least....this past weekend we went to Logan to see Heather graduate. For some silly reason I was all emotional. The bag pipes started to play and my eyes started to water! I am such a weenie! But it was a nice ceremony, we got to yell and have a good time. After the ceremony we went to a little luncheon thing for the graduates and their families put on by the alumni association. and Big Blue was there....I have to confess, I have always wanted to meet BB and get my picture taken with him...this was the day! (remembering back I think I got a picture with him one other time but didn't really get to meet him, I was with like 20 people!) Later, we got these license plates that say USU Alumni on them and Melissa and David-Scott got them Autographed by BB! I am now the proud owner of a autographed USU license plate! It was a lot of fun. We had a good weekend hangin' out with Joy and the fam. also Dave and Mindy!
CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER!!! We are so proud of you! We LOVE you!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

BB is the best!
glad you finely got your picture with him!