25 December 2007

Christmas Fun!

When PG got up KJ took him in to get his stocking...He got distracted by my fruit. Every year I get a pineapple in my stocking from Santa. This year I got a pomegranate too.

PG thought they looked like a tasty snack! :o)


Then he was finally ready to get his stocking!He got bath toys and cars and stuff for his emergency backpack. He was happy...at least with his cars!
Then we had breakfast...PG was hungry...then we opened presents. This was the 1st time that he opened a present (essentially) by himself. He got a big Tonka truck. He LOVES it! He runs it all through the house and is just as happy as can be!!! :o)
Jon got some games and a few movies, I got a bunch of stuff...including "TICKLE ME" an old Elvis movie that I love!! KJ found it!! :o) Yah!!! :o)
Later we went to Grandma and Papa's and had a great time! Merry Christmas one and all!!!


No comments: