28 November 2007

Happy Birthday Garen!!

Yesterday was PG's 1st birthday...man how time flies!!! He has come a long way in a year! We had his birthday party on Saturday, (it is easier to get people to come to a party on sat. instead of a Tuesday!) Anyway, it was a lot of fun! Here is PG's cake. I had a good time with it. I love the silly feet cupcake holders...they are not really cheap but WAY cute. So I made them into little Cookie Monsters. :o) I love funfetti cake!! :o)
We sang and I helped him blow out the candle. He wasn't quite sure what to think about the fire. On Monday, I had a candle burning and he kept pointing at it and wanted it, so I sat down and put him on my lap and pulled the candle closer so he could see it....when I pulled it closer, he make a little blow...trying to blow it out. It was sooo cute! Too bad he wouldn't do that on Saturday. :o)
Then it was time to devour it!! YUMMY!
REALLY YUMMY!!
He tried to pick up the ice cream but it wouldn't come off the plate so he picked up the plate and just licked it from there. :o) nothing like a ice cream plate cone! :o) After the cake and ice cream, he got a bath...it took 10 minutes to get all the icing out of his nose! :o) Then it was time for presents!
He got a trike for his birthday, this is what he thought of the directions for assembly...they came as 1 page! :o)
Daddy put it together and WA-LA!
The bike is nice cuz it had a parent handle so we don't have to break our backs to help him ride it. it is cute! He really likes it too!
All the kids at the party were having fun with his new toys...The pig was a big hit! PG likes his flashlight too...it lights up and twinkles in the dark, it is very fascinating to him!
Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate this big day with our big guy! We really appreciate your love and support! :o) WE LOVE YOU!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!

5 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

OH MY!!! I cant believe he is one!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAREN!!!

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Ooooh, also.....I just talked to Eric and told him about Garen being one....he told me he knew about the party, and forgot to say anything to me. :( I am sorry we werent there....if possible, next time, let me know, not him.
Hope is was a good one anyway. I will now go cry in the corner.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say your blog has been very educational this evening. Fern learned and said a new word, "Messy". I showed her the picture of Garen and said he was messy, and we looked at a few more pictures, then Fern started saying messy, because she wanted to go back and look at the pictures. Have a great day and good luck with Number 2 on the way!!!!!!!

Coby & Jill said...

The cake and cupcakes are adorable. Did you make all of those yourself? I am sure you did. You should make and sell birthday cakes. I had a friend up there that did that and make pretty good money-- extra fun money. Those look yummy, too!!