12 November 2007

cool dude!

Look at our big boy. I helped him sit on the stool in the bathroom, he sat there kicking his feet and smiling, so proud of himself! He is funny for sure!
Look at me, I am a COOL DUDE!!! I put my sunglasses on PG, he would give this cheezey grin, he was soo cute!!
Mom and Dad came to have dinner with us and we were watching a movie, "the ultimate gift" and eating popcorn. He is definately from the Hook family, he is a popcorn monger just like the rest of us. He was just happy as can be eating handfuls of popcorn at a time sharing the bowl with grandma....
He also decided to be nice and share her drink with her too. He is too funny. He wanted a drink so she helped him, then he saw her take a drink so he decided to help her too! He is very kind! Fortunately nobody got a bath...grandma was amused and PG was so excited to be the big helper boy!
Until next time, hope you have great adventures and happiness! :o)

2 comments:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

TOTALLY a cool dude! :) I love it!

Melissa said...

The Prince sure is a good helper! ^-^ I didn't know that he liked eating dirt so much. :P