28 January 2009

mystery bag....

I fell in love with shnoop.com they have the "deal of the day" and I have been waiting for this stroller to come up again, because it was a WAY good deal but they sold out really quickly...anyway, so I check it everyday. This was today's post...

The snow is still coming, and winter gear is in full use. I am sure your palms are clammy and your armpits stinky with long lasting anticipation for the upcoming summer season. Tonight we have the $5 mystery box. What does $5 get you? Well, these days, it may get you two gallons of gas for your car and a quarter to call your mother / lawyer. But what will $5 get you tonight on shnoop? It will be a surprise, as we all love--like those wonderful blue strips on those preggers tests -just this is waaay better... Your ticker will beat really fast, and your eyes will sparkle when you see the loot you're getting. Hey, we please to aim. Um, huh???

So for tonight's shnoop item, we bring you a pathetic inexpensive price, with a beautiful touch. Happiness is our goal, and so far all of this group of poster adults for Prozac Nation will only be happy when we see you smiling from ear to ear. We will use our rage-management visualization removal techniques, for happiness insertion techniques. Dang...we are smart....Forrest Gump ain't got nothin' on us. All he got was a bunch of chocolate... And you will get the real stuff that make all smile, minus the cellulite and anti-oxidant baloney. Watch out people, and hurry as our $5 mystery box will run out as soon as we put it up...



I confess it was probably silly but hey it was only a $13 mystery ($5 for the mystery bag and $7.95 for shipping)...now I will be waiting breathlessly by the mail box everyday until my mystery arrives....
you can't wait either...I know it!!! Haha!! Get your own! :o)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Soooo, the suspense is killing me! What was in the mystery bag? Come on, I've been coming here everyday to see if you have clued us in!