19 January 2009

Jumpin' Jacks Acrobatics...

They opened this place out my us called "Jumpin' Jacks" and Manda and I take the kids there a few times a week to get their energy out! It is cool too because I can play with the kids. Going down the slides and having fun...it is awesome! :o)
Ashton and Ransom LOVE it! The slides are big and FAST!

PG prefers the smaller less threatening things....like the tramp....

They even have one for little kids...aren't they cute!

Ransom going up to slide down the steep slide...


We're cute too! :o)

Then there is the at home acrobatics that we do. Sometimes as a Mom I feel like a human jungle gym...I think KJ feels like that more often!

Tiago joined in on the fun too...

KJ wanted his turn too....
Look at PG doing his headstand...he is amazing! :o)

And we can't forget about PD, she is cute and amazing too...she can do acrobatics in a dress even! :o)










No comments: