19 January 2009

Cutsie-Putsie Pants!

Here are my little cutsie putsie pantses....I love them!
Look at PD, she is getting better at sitting up everyday.
He thought he would be like Mommy and read in bed...in MY bed, with MY book and MY blanket! Heehee!!


Look at her! She LOVES to be on her tummy and play!

Eating cereal while staring out the window! :o)
Our little drawing dude...

He will now actually sit down and color. I have a little drawer in the desk that has paper and pencils for him to use and this is what I found one day...it was cute!
She looks like a little Princess in her pretty red dress...I had to get some good pics of it!!!!



Have a great Day!
From my cutsie pants to yours!!!


2 comments:

The Days of JoDee's life said...

Oh my word.... your kids are getting so big!! So, um, are you... (you know)... tee hee!!! I've been wondering! We totally need to get together sometime, cause I want to see your house!

April and Jared Fenn said...

What cuties! How are you guys enjoying your new ward and neighborhood? I hope you have nice neighbors.