05 February 2009

mystery revealed...

I got the mystery bag in a few days and this is what it had....
a $5 pair of cufflinks (right there it paid for itself I guess...) We really don't have any use for them so if you need cuff links...I have some for sale for CHEAP! :o)
This is the one I am excited about. They had these on a deal a few days before and I was tempted to get some, it is a solar powered flashlight/radio/cell phone charger. It also can run on AAA batteries...
So it wasn't THAT exciting but it will be useful in an emergency....
but hey, it was worth the mystery...sometimes you just have to go for it!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting! I'm glad you had fun with that--it's the kind of thing I always would like to do, but never would. :)

Betsy B said...

I love it! I will admit I was surprised! Does anyone wear cuff links anymore. KJ should wear them to church to see if anyone notices.