11 February 2009

Jon's needs

1. Jon needs to stop sending drinks now. [wha? Okay, this makes little sense... but I would agree, that means I would be able to drink them. I must really love who I'm sending these to, because I'm thirsty!]

2. Jon needs to touch his roots. [Possibly true. I'm not really into genealogy. So while I may need it, I don't see it happening soon.]

3. Jon needs prayers. [True. Don't we all? I'm trying to be a better person and every prayer counts.]

4. Jon needs love. [Always true. Don't we all? Laura does a good job though.]

5. Jon needs a new shift key. [False. My shift keys work just fine, thank you]

6. Jon needs a poke in the other eye. [False. I don't even see why i need to address this.]

7. Jon needs to fire his attorney. [Possibly true. If I have an attorney, he's fired.]

8. Jon needs a job [False, I have a job, and it's currently going quite well.]

9. Jon Needs is on Facebook. [True, but irrelevant. I don't even know the guy. As for me needing facebook... psh, I don't at all. When people tell me I do, they're just being silly. I don't have time for facebook.]

10. Jon needs a hair-cut. [False. I did though, just a few days ago, and that need was met by my Honey, like most of my needs.]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL nice commentary :)