26 August 2008

welcome to the land of the living...


First a side note:
I have been asked how to say her name: Adara
We pronounce the "ARA" like in Sara
A-dara

now that, that is out of the way....
Here are my babies! I have been a bit out of it recently....for some odd reason! But here are a few snap shots from the last little while.

Here is PG and PD (I changed it from PA...since that is a state! Instead of Princess Adara, it is Princess Dara) they are so cute. It is always so weird to change her diaper then his...their bums are different sizes. It is fun to have a little one again though!

When PD is sleeping I try to play with PG, so he feels less neglected. We played trains the other day, it was so much fun. CHOO CHOO!!!!!
KJ's sister had a baby a week before us, here are the 2 together.
Isn't it nice of her big brother to share his car with her! He was SOOOO happy!
This is his favorite thing in the world...to hold the baby. He tries to pick her up - which I DISCOURAGE STRONGLY - but if he sits down I will hand her over...He likes to say he wants to hold her then as soon as he gets her he says "all done" then gets into whatever it is that she was in...aka: here baby bathtub, the bouncy seat, or the swing...I don't mind him being in them...except for the swing!


PD was being so cute when she was sleeping. I love when babies make faces and little squeeky noises! She is so cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so is the "AD" in her name silent?
dan

Blue Ribbon Family said...

I still cant believe that she has such blonde hair! :P