13 August 2008

the last few days.....

When we were released from the hospital on Saturday, we went to Grandma and Papa's to pick up PG....He was having fun playing around. He had a great time with Grandma and Papa while we were in the hospital. They took him to Promontory Point and he got to ride in a railway car. And on Saturday they took him to Antelope Island and he got to play int he dirt. He had tons of fun. I am glad that he wasn't too much of a hassle for them! :o)
Playing chase with Papa...


Here is PG playing with Daddy...just like his Daddy did with him when he was young.
He found the bouncy seat to be very comfy! Hopefully it will hold up well over the next several months! :o) and beyond....
Here we are ready for church!
She still wasn't sure about the whole thing!

She is even sweet with a scrunchy face...gotta love gas!
PG thought she would like to talk on the phone! I think she is a bit young to start that though!Here is big brother...playing with the bubbles coming out of her mouth...He wasn't so sure about this whole thing at first, he wouldn't even talk to me on Sunday...but he is adjusting and I make sure to take some time out for him a little every day. I think it will get easier when she is a bit older too, but in the mean time he is fairing pretty well!!!
This is just a cute shot that we got from a friend of Jon's that we went to visit while he was in town on Thursday night. He isn't smiling or anything but he just is so darn cute! :o)

1 comment:

April and Jared Fenn said...

I'm so sorry I haven't been over to see you!! I've been working night and day and I haven't had time to do anything. But I PROMISE I'm thinking about you and I really want to come over tomorrow after I get home from school.