05 August 2008

Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving point...

Yesterday Manda invited PG and I to go with her and her kids to the Dino park at Thanksgiving Point. Every year they get free passes from John's work so we were able to get in for free!! YES! (Thanks Manda -and John-)this is where they can watch people actually digging out fossils...it was a great place to climb.


I only took my little camera in so the pictures that I got aren't that great...but here are the 3 boys hiding in the cave!...OK so PG isn't hiding very well.
They had this HUGE erosion water/sand table! PG wasn't very fond of the lecture but did OK, he like playing in the clean water when it was time to wash his hands though! :o)
Really all PG and Ransom wanted to do was this...yep the favored past time was pushing the stroller around and seeing which one got it first! There were a bunch of other cute pictures taken but they are on Manda's camera....so maybe when I get them from her, I will share, but by then they may be old news and you won't car any more...we shall see! :o)

No comments: