28 October 2007

Dress up is fun!


We had a Halloween Party for Achievement days the other day so PG got to dress up again.
We chose to make him a giraffe this year because he loves George. When he was really little he would want to fall asleep holding our finger...well I was not about to stand by his crib and let him hold my finger so he could sleep...so we got inventive. I got this Giraffe at IKEA in Seattle 3 years ago, well I named him George. As you can see the legs on George are about the same size as a finger...so we would lay him down and replace our finger with George's leg and he would happily drift off to dream land. Here is a pic from the achieves of PG's life...this is exactly what I was just describing. Isn't it sweet? anyway....
Since that time oh so long ago...a life time for PG almost, he and George have become great friends. He mostly stays in the bed but sometimes PG brings him out after naptime to play for a bit before he gets put back. But he needed pulled out for this pic, I thought I giraffe holding a giraffe was cute! :o)
This is Amy and I...we are so pretty!
So David called me the other night...so we talked for a while then he really wanted to talk to Jon about a computer problem. While he talked to Jon I called Manda because she had called while I was on the phone with Dave. She was unavailable when I called back so when she called me back I was talking on KJ's phone. Then Dave wanted to talk to me again...so I got to talk to them both...it was funny, not very interesting for them because they could only hear me not each other! It was funny, so I thought I would show you!
Last night PG and I went to Manda's ward for Trunk or Treat. (KJ was working overtime - so we left him alone with the computer to focus!) PG climbed these stairs then went under the bar and crawled back down through the rocks. He was so pleased!
You should always beware of dinosaurs with guns!! :o)
Not to mention Monkey's with power tools!


1 comment:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

What a perfect costume for him! GEORGE!!! I LOVE it!!! Hope your Halloween was a good one!